Nov 30, 2012

Kendall Jenner Covers Miss Vogue Australia

Kendall Jenner graces Miss Vogue's Australia latest cover looking extremely feminine and sophisticated. The 17-year-old brunette sat down for a chat with the magazine dishing on her beauty routine and her trip to Australia.

Kendall Jenner graces Miss Vogue's Australia latest cover looking extremely feminine and sophisticated styled by Romy Frydman and lensed by photographer Russell James. The 17-year-old brunette sat down for a chat with the magazine dishing on her beauty routine and her trip to Australia.

On her most memorable moment while modelling, Kendall revealed that, "My most memorable moment was shooting for Miss Vogue today. And shooting Teen Vogue was pretty cool, actually."

When it comes to her makeup favs, Kendall admits that, "My favourite make-up product is LancĂ´me mascara – got to have it. Armani foundation is pretty amazing, and all of Chanel’s make-up and beauty products are amazing."
She also told the magazine that she learned a few tips from her sisters. "My sisters taught me to use eye creams, because it’s going to prevent what’s going to happen in the future. And also to moisturise regularly and use sunscreen," Kendall said in the interview with Miss Vogue Australia.

kendall-jenner-covers-miss-vogue-australia3

kendalljennermissvogue8_thumb

Kendall began her modeling career by signing with the Wilhelmina modelling agency at age 14 and got her first modeling job for a Forever 21 campaign. But what would she do if she wasn't a model? "I would go to school and hang out with my friends more," the beautiful brunette told Miss Vogue.

Well, Kendall is best known for appearing on the E! reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Speaking about her favourite season of filming the show, the teenager confessed that, "Season one was really fun, because we were all having so much fun. Every day was hilarious and we were always laughing."

On her trip to Australia, Kendall told the magazine that she didn't have the chance to see too much. "I'm here in Australia with my mum and Russell James for his Nomad Two Worlds collaboration. We've only been in our hotel room, really, but next time I'm back I'd like to do more," she explained.
Still, she admits that her sister, Kim, who was in Australia earlier, told her that she hardly waits to come back. "Kim told me that she loved Australia and couldn't wait to come back. She also couldn't stop talking about Tim Tams! I have a few friends who live out here and they were giving me lists of where to go, what to eat and what to buy," Kendall says.

On her fave outfit from the photo shoot for Miss Vogue, Kendall said that, "The [Zimmermann] bathing suit that I wore with the cream-coloured shirt underneath. Australian designers are always so cute."

kendall-jenner-covers-miss-vogue-australia

kendalljennermissvogue-2_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment